Time

samedi 16 juillet 2016

I Wanna 1-2-1 With You


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"I Wanna 1-2-1 With You"
Single by Solid Gold Chartbusters
Released1999[1]
Format
Recorded1999[1]
GenreNovelty[2]
LabelVirgin[1]
Writer(s)
"I Wanna 1-2-1 With You" is a mobile telephone-themed novelty-pop song by Solid Gold Chartbusters, written by Guy PrattJimmy Cauty, and Lloyd Stanton.[3] It was released as competition for the Christmas Number One, but only got to #62.[1]
The release of this song prevented the Super Furry Animals from releasing their song "Wherever I Lay My Phone (That's My Home)", on the grounds that it was "based on the same Nokia ringtone".[4][5]
Costumes from its music video were later used in an unusual advertising campaign in which online film clips purportedly showed pranksters stealing the cellphones of unsuspecting passersby.[6]

Track listings[edit]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire